UK Delivery costs
Blasted has opted for a single, simple delivery system to allow you to fully cost your purchase.
For your information, one etched bottle weighs almost 1kg when packaged.
Our delivery costs are:
- 0 - 2kg £4.50 (1-2 bottles)
- 2.01 - 4kg £9
- 4.01 - 6kg £13.50
Sign up for our newsletter to receive news of free postage offers.
What if my bottle arrives damaged ?
We have investigated, sourced and tested the most secure, resilient and cost-efficient packaging for our glassware. Currently we have a 100% record for glass arriving intact and are keen to maintain our record!
Despite this, we are prepared for any accidents that may happen. We will replace any damaged item upon receipt of this completed form. (Note: you will need to submit this form within 48 hours of your delivery, and will need to include your order number and a photograph of the damaged item). Please note that the 'damaged item form' is on an external site (Jotform). You will get a confirmation email when you complete this form (you may have to check your spam folder dependant on your email provider).
Packaging - environmental information
Blasted has to use a multi layered method to wrap and protect your bottle for delivery. We may need to use bubble wrap for protection but are now fully committed to only using recycled wrap to minimise our environmental impact. We use cardboard sleeves and heavy-duty, double-wall brown cardboard boxes; these are both made from recycled material and carry the ‘Forest Stewardship Council®’ logo.
Incidentally, your delivery box will not arrive with 'Fragile - Glass - handle with care' tape on its outside. Following the advice from a company specialised in shipping glass, we do not use such warnings since apparently it has the opposite of the desired effect!
Domestic UK Delivery
All deliveries are sent 'Royal Mail Second Class Signed For'. This takes 2-3 days.
Blasted uses Royal Mail for several reasons:
- Our parcels are small and the Royal Mail provides the best value under 2kg.
- The Royal Mail does not use charge differing rates within the UK (no surcharges for the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or the Highlands and Islands)
- Second Class pricing is simpler than First Class, allowing two bottles to be posted for the same price as one
- While the Royal Mail does not claim to be carbon neutral, the companies that claim this do not factor in the final stage of delivery by self-employed drivers in diesel vans.
We also deliver to Europe. The delivery will be 'Royal Mail International Signed For' to allow Blasted to see that you have received your parcel(s).
Our European delivery costs are:
- 0 - 1kg £13.50 (1 bottle)
- 1.01 - 2kg £17.50 (2 bottles)
Please email if you wish to order more bottles, so that we can arrange the most cost-effective postage.
We do not deliver outside the UK and Europe at present. If you are really determined, please contact us for postage costs.